.If you are looking for the Brunetti Myer review, then you are here in the right place, as you were searching for the Brunettioro com au reviews to find out whether is a Brunetti Myer legit or a scam, what is it in real, right?
Would you like to purchase Grocery items on the web? There is this website that claims to offer Grocery items. And the name of the site is Brunetti Myer. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Brunetti Myer Reviews, we will cover the full detail on the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best research about Brunettioro com au.To know more, follow the article below.
What is the Brunetti Myer?
Brunettioro com au is a web-based store that retails in Grocery items product category in Eclairs, Macaron, Mignon, and Nougat. etc.
And they take time to deliver these products —Brunettioro delivers cakes on the date specified by the customer. and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy is Unspecified.. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on 17th January 2022 at 6:02:30 six months old, according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 36%.
Specification of Brunettioro com au Reviews:
- Website name: Brunetti Myer
- Website link: Brunettioro com au
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: Grocery items
- Type of Product Name: Eclairs, Macaron, Mignon, and Nougat. etc
- Contact address: Carla Angele from Anluca P.Ltd. is the owner of brunettioro. Her contacts were censored
- Contact number: Not mentioned
- Email: Not Mentioned
- Social media links: mentioned for FB and Instagram on Brunettioro.
- Options for payment: via Stripe in AUD only.
- Delivery time: —Brunettioro delivers cakes on the date specified by the customer.
- Return Policy: Unspecified.
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Brunetti Myer reviews
The negative side of Brunetti Myer Reviews:
- This website has a very low trust score of 36% which expands the trust concern.
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on 17th January 2022 at 6:02:30 six months old, which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Brunetti Myer Reviews:
- Valid SSL Certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods option to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section, and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that the Brunetti Myer com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: 17th January 2022 at 6:02:30 six-month-old
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: Not available
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: Not mentioned
- 7. Returns and Exchange: Unspecified.
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 36%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: Carla Angele from Anluca P.Ltd. is the owner of brunettioro. Her contacts were censored
- 5. Customer Complaints: Not available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Brunettioro com au website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of Grocery items. The website has a wide collection of Grocery items but still they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: 17th January 2022 at 6:02:30 six month old
- Unrealistic Prices: Not available
- Trust Index: 36%
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website. A few of their product are Eclairs, Macaron, Mignon, and Nougat. etc content is copied. The trust score is just only 36%, check on scamadvisor.com and the age of the domain is 17th January 2022 at 6:02:30 six months old. All these points indicate that this website can be a fraud and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 36%, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.