If you are looking for the Downwardlab review, then you are here in the right place, as you were searching for the Downwardlab com reviews to find out whether is a Downwardlab legit or a scam, what is it in real, right? I
Would you like to purchase Garments on the web? There is this website that claims to offer Garments. And the name of the site is Downwardlab. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Downwardlab Reviews, we will cover the full detail on the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best reserch about Downwardlab com. To know more, follow the article below.
What is the Downwardlab?
Downwardlab com is a web-based store that retails in Garments product category in 21 Cowboy boots, 9 Ed Sheeran Hoodie, and 13 Harry Styles Hoodie. etc.
And they take time to deliver these products The apparel is delivered within 5-10 days. and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy is The website accepts returns within 30 days.. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on 17th-May-2022 and registered in the USA., according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 2%.
Specification of Downwardlab com Reviews:
- Website name: Downwardlab
- Website link: Downwardlab com
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: Garments
- Type of Product Name: 21 Cowboy boots, 9 Ed Sheeran Hoodies, and 13 Harry Styles Hoodies. etc
- Contact address: 35 Catherine St, Stockport, UK-SK74BR, is fake as it shows social housing.
- Contact number: +44 7360 253946
- Email: [email protected]
- Social media links: No icons available
- Options for payment: Visa, Master card, Stripe, etc
- Delivery time: The apparel is delivered within 5-10 days.
- Return Policy: The website accepts returns within 30 days.
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Downwardlab reviews
The negative side of Downwardlab Reviews:
- This website has a very low trust score of 2% which expands the trust concern.
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on 17th-May-2022 and registered in the USA., which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Downwardlab Reviews:
- Valid SSL Certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods options to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that Downwardlab com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: 17th-May-2022 and registered in the USA.
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: offers up to 75% discounts on buying more
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: [email protected]
- 7. Returns and Exchange: The website accepts returns within 30 days.
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 2% according to tot the scamadivser
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: 35 Catherine St, Stockport, UK-SK74BR, is fake as it shows social housing.
- 5. Customer Complaints: Not available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the Downwardlab com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of Garment’s. The website has a wide collection of Garment but still, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: 17th-May-2022 and registered in the USA.
- Unrealistic Prices: offers up to 75% discounts on buying more
- Trust Index: 2%
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website. As few of their products are 21 Cowboy boots, 9 Ed Sheeran Hoodies, and 13 Harry Styles Hoodies. etc content is copied. The trust score is just only 2%, the age of the domain is 17th-May-2022, and registered in the USA. All these points indicate that this website can be a fraud and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 2%, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.