If you are confused about this Elizabeth Grant Skin Care website, we recommend you check our elizabethgrant com Reviews post, which will clear your confusion.
Would you like to purchase skin care products on the web? There is this website that claims to offer skin care products. And the name of the site is Elizabeth Grant Skin Care. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Reviews, we will cover the full detail on the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best research about elizabethgrant com. To know more, follow the article below.
What is the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care?
elizabethgrant com is a web-based store that retails in the skin care products product category in Intensive foot and hand cream Eye serum miracle 02 etc.
And they take time to deliver these products The shop provides free shipment to Canada and the US on orders above $75. and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy is The shop has stated a proper return and refund policy. Customers can return the product within 30 days.. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on 15 November 1999., according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 96%.
Specification of elizabethgrant com Reviews:
- Website name: Elizabeth Grant Skin Care
- Website link: elizabethgrant com
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: skin care products
- Type of Product Name: Intensive foot and hand cream Eye serum miracle 02 etc
- Contact address: The address is not mentioned on the official site.
- Contact number: 1.877.751.1999.
- Email: [email protected].
- Social media links: The website has appropriate social media Pages on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. These pages have a good number of followers.
- Options for payment: Amex, Discover, Gpay, Paypal, or Visa.
- Delivery time: The shop provides free shipment to Canada and the US on orders above $75.
- Return Policy: The shop has stated a proper return and refund policy. Customers can return the product within 30 days.
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care reviews
The negative side of Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Reviews:
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on The website was registered on 15 November 1999., which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Reviews:
- This website has a very good trust score of 96% which expands the trust concern.
- Valid SSL Certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods option to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section, and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that the Elizabeth Grant Skin Care com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: The website was registered on 15 November 1999.
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: Not available
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: [email protected].
- 7. Returns and Exchange: The shop has stated a proper return and refund policy. Customers can return the product within 30 days.
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 96%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: The address is not mentioned on the official site.
- 5. Customer Complaints: Not available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is elizabethgrant com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of skin care products. The website has a wide collection of skin care products but still, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: The website was registered on 15 November 1999.
- Unrealistic Prices: Not available
- Trust Index: 96%
Is this website legit or not?
this online store looks like a legit website. A few of their product’s Intensive foot and hand cream Eye serum miracle 02 etc content is copied. The trust score is just only 96%, and the age of the domain The website was registered on 15 November 1999.check on http://whos.com All these points indicate that this website can be a fraud and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 96%, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.