If you are confused about this Meeroux website, we will recommend you check our Meeroux com Reviews post, which will clear up your confusion.
Would you like to purchase Ladies’ products on the web? There is this website that claims to offer Lady’s products. And the name of the site is Meeroux. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Meeroux Reviews, we will cover the full detail of the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best reserch about Meeroux com. To know more, follow the article below.
What is the Meeroux?
Meeroux com is a web-based store that retails in Lady’s products product category in Moisturizer, Body Lotion, Body Gel, etc.
And they take time to deliver these products the product is delivered within 3-5 business days. and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on 2023-01-04 a few days ago, according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 1% out of 100.
Specification of Meeroux com Reviews:
- Website name: Meeroux
- Website link: Meeroux com
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: Ladies products
- Type of Product Name: Moisturizer, Body Lotion, Body Gel, etc
- Contact address: Meeroux Beauty c/o Gajoa Trading Corp. 6700 192nd Street STE1913
- Contact number: Not available
- Email: [email protected]
- Social media links: No icons available
- Options for payment: All modes accepted
- Delivery time: the product is delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Return Policy: We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Meeroux reviews
The negative side of Meeroux Reviews:
- This website has a very low trust score 1% out of 100 which expands the trust concern.
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on 2023-01-04 a few days ago, which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Meeroux Reviews:
- Valid SSL Certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods options to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section, and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that the Meeroux com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: 2023-01-04 a few days ago
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: No discount mentioned
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: [email protected]
- 7. Returns and Exchange: The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 1% out of 100 according to tot the scamadivser
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: Meeroux Beauty c/o Gajoa Trading Corp. 6700 192nd Street STE1913
- 5. Customer Complaints: Not available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is Meeroux com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of ladies’ products. The website has a wide collection of Lady’s products but still, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. To know about website legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: 2023-01-04 a few days ago
- Unrealistic Prices: No discount is mentioned
- Trust Index: 1% out of 100
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website. As few of their products Moisturizer, Body Lotion, Body Gel, etc content are copied. The trust score is just only 1% out of 100, the age of the domain was 2023-01-04 a few days ago. All these points indicate that this website can be a fraud and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 1% out of 100, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites Qingbeautyshop.