If you are confused about this Spade and Co website, we will recommend you check our spadeandco com Reviews post, which will clear your confusion.
Would you like to purchase Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories on the web? There is this website that claims to offer Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories. And the name of the site is Spade and Co. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Spade and Co Reviews, we will cover the full detail on the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best research about spadeandco com. To know more, follow the article below.
What are the Spade and Co?
spadeandco com is a web-based store that retails in Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories product categories in Chargers Adaptors etc.
And they take time to deliver these products The orders are delivered in 3-5 days in the USA and ten days in other countries. and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy is The site adheres to a strict 30-day return policy. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on November 15, 2018. The site has been registered for the past four years. , according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 86%.
Specification of spadeandco com Reviews:
- Website name: Spade and Co
- Website link: spadeandco com
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories
- Type of Product Name: Chargers Adaptors etc
- Contact address: Not mentioned
- Contact number: (775) 258-2746
- Email: [email protected]
- Social media links: Unavailable
- Options for payment: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard
- Delivery time: The orders are delivered in 3-5 days in the USA and ten days in other countries.
- Return Policy: The site adheres to a strict 30-day return policy
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Spade and Co reviews
The negative side of Spade and Co Reviews:
- This website has a very low trust score of 86% which expands the trust concern.
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on November 15, 2018. The site has been registered for the past four years. , which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Spade and Co Reviews:
- Valid SSL certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods option to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section, and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that Spade and Co com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: November 15, 2018. The site has been registered for the past four years.
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: Unavailable
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: [email protected]
- 7. Returns and Exchange: 30 days
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 86%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: Not mentioned
- 5. Customer Complaints: Unavailable
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the spadeandco com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories. The website has a wide collection of Varieties of smartwatches and other accessories but still, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: November 15, 2018. The site has been registered for the past four years.
- Unrealistic Prices: Unavailable
- Trust Index: 86%
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website. A few of their products Chargers Adaptors etc content are copied. The trust score is just only 86%, and the age of the domain is November 15, 2018. The site has been registered for the past four years. . All these points indicate that this website can be fraudulent and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 86%, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.