If you are looking for the Teksavvy review, then you are here in the right place, as you were searching for the teksavvy com reviews to find out whether is a Teksavvy legit or a scam, what is it in real, right?
Would you like to purchase internet, phone, and television connections on the web? There is this website that claims to offer internet, phone, and television connections. And the name of the site is Teksavvy. It has turned into a focal point of consideration in the Others.
In the present article on Teksavvy Reviews, we will cover the full detail on the Worthiness of the online portal and more about its various products and will try to give our best research about teksavvy com. To know more, follow the article below.
What is the Teksavvy?
teksavvy com is a web-based store that retails in the internet, phone, and television connections product category in Broadband, TV connection, Internet connection, phone services, SkyFi, etc.
And they take time to deliver these products Not Mentioned and they mentioned on their web store about the return policy is Not Mentioned. But a lot more information isn’t available on their website.
This website was registered on 29 November 1998 many years old, according to the whois record. And the trust score of this site is 93%.
Specification of teksavvy com Reviews:
- Website name: Teksavvy
- Website link: teksavvy com
- Targeted Country: Others
- Products Category: internet, phone and television connections
- Type of Product Name: Broadband, TV connection, Internet connection, phone services, SkyFi, etc.
- Contact address: 800 Richmond Street, Ontario, N7M5J5; 227 Rue Montcalm, Quebec, Gatineau J8Y 3B9
- Contact number: 1-877-779-1575
- Email: It is not available over the portal.
- Social media links: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Options for payment: Credit Card, PayPal, MasterCard, Discover
- Delivery time: Not Mentioned
- Return Policy: Not Mentioned
Previously mentioned points will assist you with figuring out the site’s authenticity. Presently we should view the positive and negative aspects of the Teksavvy reviews
The negative side of Teksavvy Reviews:
- A newsletter is not present on the site.
- Whois record is hidden.
- Copied content found
- The Website domain is very new, registered on 29 November 1998 many years old, which creates trust issues.
The positive side of this Teksavvy Reviews:
- This website has a very good trust score of 93% which expands the trust concern.
- Valid SSL Certificate, HTTPS is present for consumers’ safety.
- The Portal and URL names are similar.
- It offers various payment methods options to the customers.
- It offers all the accessible and valid policies to the customers.
So, now you get to know about the negative and positive points about the website, now let’s look at points that prove the site is legit or a scam, read out the below section, and don’t forget to mention your comments if you already used this site, it can help a lot of people who are confused about this site, always share your feedback.
Points to prove that the Teksavvy com is a legit or scam:
- 1. Website Age: 29 November 1998 many years old
- 2. Maximum Discount offers: Not available
- 6. The legitimacy of the Email ID: It is not available over the portal.
- 7. Returns and Exchange: Not Mentioned
- 3. Trust Score of Website: 93%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact address: 800 Richmond Street, Ontario, N7M5J5; 227 Rue Montcalm, Quebec, Gatineau J8Y 3B9
- 5. Customer Complaints: Positive Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is teksavvy com website a scam or trustworthy?
The website has a wide collection of internet, phone, and television connections. The website has a wide collection of internet, phone, and television connections but still, they sell all the products online and they do not accept Cash on Delivery orders. To know about the website’s legitimacy the following points will help you to know more about the website’s readability and worthiness. Let’s check it out here:
- Website Creation Date: 29 November 1998 many years old
- Unrealistic Prices: Not available
- Trust Index: 93%
Is this website legit or not?
No, this online store doesn’t look like a legit website. A few of their product Broadband, TV connection, Internet connection, phone services, SkyFi, etc. contents is copied. The trust score is just only 93%, check on the trust pilot and the age of the domain was 29 November 1998 many years old. All these points indicate that this website can be a fraud and doesn’t look like a legit site.
According to our manual check-up, we found this website suspicious as its trust index is 93%, the question raises about the legitimacy of the address, so we do not recommend our visitors to make purchases from this website. You can also find out the list of scam websites here.